Manchester United's Jose Mourinho: Not time for me to coach Portugal yet

The ESPN FC panel rate the success of Jose Mourinho's time at Manchester United and discuss his relationship with Paul Pogba. Striker Romelu Lukaku denies falling out with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho after the Belgian was dropped to the bench for Manchester United's FA Cup final defeat. Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has told GQ magazine he is "not close" to moving into international coaching with his native Portugal. Mourinho, who last year told ESPN FC he was targeting a 15-year stay at United, has previously said he would look to the idea of coaching Portugal when he became tired of club management. But he told the magazine: "I am not close at all. I think being the coach of a club is my job, because I need to play matches every week and train every day. "I would...

from ESPN FC - Portugal News https://ift.tt/2Je8yip

No comments

Powered by Blogger.